New Service

Instructions for Completing Forms for Water Service

Required Documents:

  1. Valid I.D. Proof of identification with full name, photograph and date of birth, by current Texas driver’s license or identification certificate, current United States Passport, foreign passport with current entry visa, current United States military identification, or United States Citizenship Certificate or Certificate of Nationalization.
  2. Leasing or Renting Property:  Copy of Lease or Rental Agreement.  Lease or Rental agreement must show name of lessee, service address, and date property can be occupied by lessee.  Lease must be signed by both lessor and lessee.
  3. Purchasing or Owner of Property:  Copy of Settlement Agreement showing owner’s name, service3 address, and closing date; or copy of current tax receipt showing property owner’s name and service address.
  4. Complete and sign Service Agreement Forms – Page 1 and 2.
  5. Complete and sign Backflow Prevention Device Form.
  6. Deposit and processing fee.  Cash, check, and Visa/MC are accepted payments.
  7. Next Day Service except for holidays and weekend days.
  8. Call HMW office if you have questions concerning this information 281-356-5060.  Office hours Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.

New Service – Updated September 2017

Comments are closed.